Daiichigosei Co., Ltd. respects the rights of individuals and handles personal information in compliance with laws and ordinances related to the protection of personal information.
- We will establish a management system by drawing up internal regulations and clearly identifying the person responsible for protecting personal information.
- Personal information will be handled reasonably and appropriately within the scope required to achieve objectives that have been publicly announced or communicated to the individual in advance.
- Appropriate security measures will be taken to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification, or leaking of personal information.
- Necessary measures will be taken in accordance with the law when providing personal information to third parties.
- We will respond as quickly as possible to inquiries about or requests to disclose, amend, or cease the use of personal information.
- We will work to ensure that employees are aware of how to handle personal information appropriately, carrying out in-house training and education and reviewing our management system continuously.